Tuesday, January 6, 2009

all about watching football






The boys love this pic because they are on tv, which means that they are definitely famous!
Big T. has loved playing tackle football. C. can't wait to play next season.
They really enjoy playing & watching football just like their Dad.
Their most memorable game was in November. Josh took them and Grandpa to see the Broncos take on the Raiders.


Uncle Shane, C., Big T., Josh

3 comments:

  1. Hey-- thats a cool picture-- I would love a copy of that--and any more with him in them-- Shane had so much fun-- I am sure he would put that one up on the wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    how did you get that little link to Mormon.org--Let me know so I can try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great game--with the exception of the outcome-I'm sure Josh has had quite a bit to say about Shanahan. I feel like monsters inc where you can see me in the corner of the TV picture--That makes me famous too!!! Too bad for Joshy bear- Uncle Shane is still cooler!! Shane

    ReplyDelete