From hot & sweaty games to cold & icy games...football is over for this year. I have to say that I'm excited. I get to see my husband, Coach Josh, more often. No more chasing after my little critters on the sidelines. The boys can come home from school & not be rushed to practice. Breathe! I know basketball is just around the corner & B wants to play this year. It will be just like baseball with 3 boys on 3 different teams...pure craziness!
I love the off-season!












I feel your pain...Its amazing how worn out a mom can get just driving, dropping off, picking up and being the cheerleader on any given Saturday.Will Josh coach basketball to?
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't want to, but I bet he'll get roped into it, somehow. He basically coaches every sport...he's great at it & it's nice for him to spend more time with the boys.
ReplyDelete