Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have you ever heard the song-Springtime in Alaska?

If you haven't, here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVK-PlfvGR0&feature=related  
I couldn't help but sing that song while I was looking at these pictures...not the whole song, mind you.  There is just one line that comes to mind..."when it's springtime in Alaska it's 40 below."  I know, I know, we don't live in Alaska, but sometimes I wonder.












This is our spring.
People in other parts of the nation are excited to see crocuses sprouting...
...we're excited to see the road!
Happy Spring Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Too cute! We can see the grass and fields and all here. I am enjoying it. I get so sick of the snow, so I'm not sure how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! I was just saying the other day that it was so nice to finally see all of sidewalk, not just the small path that had been shoveled all winter.

    ReplyDelete