B is quite the kid.
He wanted salmon for his Bday dinner,
and his Bday cake was to be decorated as the Book of Mormon
with the first Article of Faith.
He said he really wanted all 13, but decided to be nice to his mom & only ask for one.
Phew!
(The bottom 2 pics are of B, during conference.)
I had all of the radios in the house on & he cozied up to one & started taking notes...
while my other yayhoots were running wild!
He just turned 7, but sometimes he seems a lot older than that!
Love ya B!!













He is quite the kid!!! I love that RADIO!! Very cool!!
ReplyDeletecreative cake idea and it looks like you pulled it off. good job. That radio really works? how cool
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you can guess where we bought the radio. When Josh brought it home, I was not impressed. It used to be an eyesore...nothing that a little black spray paint & sanding can't remedy! Yes, it does work & it has a cassette player on the side where the kids can listen to their little books on tape.
ReplyDelete