Wednesday, February 15, 2012


E is at that stage of saying the darndest things.  I need to do better at writing them down when I hear them.  Last week, at T's bball game she was asking why T's friend had black skin.  I gave her the quick answer of, "Everyone has different colors of skin."  I was trying to watch the game & didn't want to delve deeper into a discussion.  Her face filled with awe & excitement at my answer.  She then asked if she could have pink skin & that she would LOVE pink skin!
This morning she asked me if I missed my dollies, as she was hugging hers tightly.  She is constantly worried about growing up.  Every day...seriously...EVERY DAY she says that she doesn't want to get married.  She wants to live with us forever.  Her face turns into a frown & tears well-up in her eyes.  It's the cutest/saddest thing ever.  I'm pretty sure she'll get over it when she's a teenager & falls for every handsome young man that smiles at her.  I love my little princess, she is more than welcome to stay with me forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment