YEEHAW!!!!
We had a great time with two of our fine friends. A big thank you to our buddy who scored us some sweet seats!! The best in the house--front row above the chutes!
We have been spoiled...I don't think that we will be able to sit on the sidelines of a rodeo again.
A few times the bulls and the broncs would kick up some hefty dirt
up our way as they broke out of the chutes.
I really appreciated the cowboy that took off his hat, bowed his head,
& said a silent prayer before his ride. I wonder what he said?
"Please don't let me die!"
I'll never know, but it was good to see amidst some of the other chewin', cussin' cowboys.
ps Thanks to GP for babysitting!!!!

We had a great time with two of our fine friends. A big thank you to our buddy who scored us some sweet seats!! The best in the house--front row above the chutes!
We have been spoiled...I don't think that we will be able to sit on the sidelines of a rodeo again.A few times the bulls and the broncs would kick up some hefty dirt
up our way as they broke out of the chutes.
I really appreciated the cowboy that took off his hat, bowed his head,
& said a silent prayer before his ride. I wonder what he said?
"Please don't let me die!"
I'll never know, but it was good to see amidst some of the other chewin', cussin' cowboys.
ps Thanks to GP for babysitting!!!!









Fun for you guys!!! That would be so cool to sit in those seats!!! See you next month!!
ReplyDeletesooo jealous!!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a lot of fun. Awesome!
ReplyDelete