That's pretty cool--Big J is actually a pig farmer! I don't think we need anymore pigs at our house as I just got done cleaning up the kitchen and though ours don't have curly tails and their noses are a bit cuter--the dinner aftermath couldn't be much different.
I am so excited to hear all about your adventure in raising pigs and kids! they are actually cute (for now)
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool--Big J is actually a pig farmer! I don't think we need anymore pigs at our house as I just got done cleaning up the kitchen and though ours don't have curly tails and their noses are a bit cuter--the dinner aftermath couldn't be much different.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever eat them . . . I will cry my eyes out.
ReplyDelete#1-4 want to know why Big J is throwing pigs? Shane and Jaycee want to know when to come up for some bacon!!
ReplyDeleteLOL It's a long story...have you ever tried to carry a squirming pig through a barbed-wire fence?
ReplyDeleteFall-time, mmmm, bacon (sorry, Heidi.)