
Yesterday, Josh had his hands full.
It was time to take the three little pigs to get tagged and weighed.
Not only did he have to pack the piggies in the trailer, he had to pack all five kiddos in the truck. I hear it was an exciting morning, unfortunately the scale broke so he will be doing it all over again in the near future.
I might be around to help the next time.
Where was I during this adventure?
I had a nice morning spent at the high school.
I was asked to judge cheerleading tryouts.
It is much more fun to be behind the judging table than in front!
When I arrived home, shortly after noon, Josh was sprawled on the couch.
He was tired after wrestling all those critters, the ones with curly tails, and the ones without.
~post script~
I have changed the comment settings,
now those of you who don't have a google or blogger account
will be able to leave comments.
It was time to take the three little pigs to get tagged and weighed.
Not only did he have to pack the piggies in the trailer, he had to pack all five kiddos in the truck. I hear it was an exciting morning, unfortunately the scale broke so he will be doing it all over again in the near future.
I might be around to help the next time.
Where was I during this adventure?
I had a nice morning spent at the high school.
I was asked to judge cheerleading tryouts.
It is much more fun to be behind the judging table than in front!
When I arrived home, shortly after noon, Josh was sprawled on the couch.
He was tired after wrestling all those critters, the ones with curly tails, and the ones without.
~post script~
I have changed the comment settings,
now those of you who don't have a google or blogger account
will be able to leave comments.









Sounds like tons of fun for Josh... even more fun for you to laugh at him...!!! I bet it was fun to judge the tryouts though--!
ReplyDeletePiglets! Love it! I think I'd rather wrestle pigs than... Well, surely I can think of something that would be harder to imagine. Get back with you on that one!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com