This little girl loves milk & scowling. I get the milk thing, but what is it with the scowling? Maybe it has something to do with living in a house full of rough, tough, mean boys?
So, this is a very cute pic of E, but seriously you got a new camera....I'm waiting on pictures, lots of them. What kind of camera did you get? I want to get a dslr, but honestly I only use the auto setting on my camera...so until I get way more creative, I'm probably good.
I know, I know. I haven't had much of a chance to play with it, yet. It's a Canon Rebel T1i...I can't wait to get serious with it! I read the camera's manual while I'm at my boys' bball practices. I won't be taking too many pics for a couple of weeks because any extra time that I have right now is being spent on choreographing the SFHS cheerleaders' competition dance...I have to start teaching it to them next week so it's crunch-time! p.s. I'm a big fan of Auto. :)
So, this is a very cute pic of E, but seriously you got a new camera....I'm waiting on pictures, lots of them. What kind of camera did you get? I want to get a dslr, but honestly I only use the auto setting on my camera...so until I get way more creative, I'm probably good.
ReplyDeleteI know, I know. I haven't had much of a chance to play with it, yet. It's a Canon Rebel T1i...I can't wait to get serious with it! I read the camera's manual while I'm at my boys' bball practices. I won't be taking too many pics for a couple of weeks because any extra time that I have right now is being spent on choreographing the SFHS cheerleaders' competition dance...I have to start teaching it to them next week so it's crunch-time!
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm a big fan of Auto. :)