This week in review I took some family pictures, you know the kind where you hurry & push the self-timer button, run back to your family, squish yourself into your spot, set a child on your lap, and smile like you're having fun. t cried the whole time. Nothing brings the love out of our family like family pictures!
I have been having too much fun with photoshop (refer to above pic). I took this pic of E right before the "photo shoot." I just set her behind one of my old empty frames...she wasn't that interested. Anyway, I just added a random pic of roses from the internet & made the whole thing look like a painting. I could have erased her sippy, but that would be like erasing one of her appendages...she always has a sippy.
C's 2009 wrestling season came to an end, today. He got 5th place @ the state tournament. Josh said that he did great. He lost to the kids who got 1st & 2nd.
T's basketball season started Friday.
It has been so cold this week, I'm ready to move to Hawaii!
And there you have it.
Holy Moley, I almost left out one of the biggest things that happened this week. Josh bought a wrestling mat that arrived on Friday. Our basement is an official "beat the tar out of your brother room!"
I hope that your week has been fun-filled!
And there you have it.









No comments:
Post a Comment