Your little family is so darling!! I love being able to get onto your blog and see how things are going and what kind of adventures you are up to. You are awesome!!
Looks like lots of COLD fun!!! Can we safely assume the big bad wolf didn't blow your house in, and that there is no 'carcus' hiding in the garage??? Shane
thanks for sharing that slide show, I need to learn how to do that I love watching your blogg and your family. thanks for sharing all the wonderful things that make a family so wonderful
i forgot to tell you what a good photographer you are becomming. My favorite photo is waiting for spring. love it and the handsome little boy too-you know that if you need to give him away I would love him to death.
Your little family is so darling!! I love being able to get onto your blog and see how things are going and what kind of adventures you are up to. You are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of COLD fun!!! Can we safely assume the big bad wolf didn't blow your house in, and that there is no 'carcus' hiding in the garage??? Shane
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing that slide show, I need to learn how to do that I love watching your blogg and your family. thanks for sharing all the wonderful things that make a family so wonderful
ReplyDeletei forgot to tell you what a good photographer you are becomming. My favorite photo is waiting for spring. love it and the handsome little boy too-you know that if you need to give him away I would love him to death.
ReplyDelete