Saturday, March 14, 2009

all about wrestling

Friday night was spent at the boys' wrestling tournament.
They both did great!
This was T's first year wrestling.
I found out
after the tournament that Josh told T
that he
had to wrestle
if he wanted to play tackle football again this year.
All this time I thought that T just decided to try it out on his own.
That tricky Josh!
Well, we're all glad that he did, because he loved it.
He had a good time
& loves his medal.
T won 2 matches, lost 1.
C won 3 matches, lost 1.
Now T can concentrate on his all-star basketball tournament next weekend &
C can concentrate on
freestyle wrestling.
Baseball signups start this week.
Is there ever an off-season?


I will post a video in the near
future of the matches.


2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. You always sound so busy! :) Mom would never let Quinn or Barrett wrestle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow...Is there a sport that they don't do???How do you find time to fit it all in??? Josh must be proud of his little wrestlers!!!

    ReplyDelete